ACC’s levy calculators help you find out what your levies might be. Before calculating, check your computer’s specifications, the usage information, and then choose a link to a calculator for your levy payer type and product:
Key points about using ACC levy calculators
- You can download a version of these calculators onto your desktop for future offline use. Just right click on any of the calculator links and select Save Target As to save to your desktop.
Clicking on the Save button whilst in the calculator will save to desktop too.
- These calculators provide an indication of your base levy rate only – this is before any experience rating adjustments are made.
- Your actual levy will be calculated based on the liable earnings information you provide to Inland Revenue. If that information differs from that provided for these calculations, your levy will also differ.
- The calculations you make using the calculators are neither a quote nor an estimate. Please note that this calculation is neither a quote nor an estimate, and the final invoice(s) you receive from ACC will take precedence over any calculations obtained by using this tool.
- While all due care and attention has been taken to ensure the rates and prices used in the calculators are correct, no liability is accepted for any inaccuracy, loss or damage suffered by any party that results from the use of, or action taken based on calculations made using these calculators.
In order to use these calculators, your computer will need the system specifications mentioned below.
This tool works best using the PDF Reader Adobe Acrobat Version 8.1.1 or higher, a link to download this is available from our Download software page.
|To check the specifications mentioned below, right click the ‘My Computer’ icon on your desktop and select ‘Properties’ from the menu. The ‘General’ tab contains this information.
||To check these specifications, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen, select ‘About this Mac’ and click ‘More Info’.
If you have any questions, or problems accessing/using these calculators, please call or email ACC’s Business Services:
|Self-employed||0508 426 837|
|Small, medium and large businesses||0800 222 776|
|Tax agents||0800 222 991|