All practicable steps
All practicable steps required as reasonably practical to eliminate, isolate or minimise the impact of any hazard by:
• eliminating or isolating hazards, or
• minimising the likelihood of harm occurring from remaining hazard.
The measures taken will be dependent on:
• the nature of harm or injury that could occur
• the likelihood of harm or injury occurring
• the cost and availability of safeguards
• the availability of information on how to deal with the hazard.
Last reviewed: 23 May 2014