From 1 April 2015, ACC levy rates are going down. This means ACC is putting $480 million back into the pockets of New Zealand businesses and individuals
- Current year's levy rates and your individual Work levyExamples of how the lower levy rates may affect you (PDF 155K)From July 2015 the cost of the ACC levy portion of your vehicle licensing fee (registration) is going downDo you ride a motorcycle, scooter or moped? Levy information for motorcylists
Your levies go towards:
• getting you the help you need to get you back regain your independence if you’re injured
• helping to fund the work we do to keep accidents from happening in the first place.
Have you ever wondered:
• how we calculate and set your levies
• how we collect your levies
• what levies you pay?
Before the levies are set each year, we give businesses, communities and individuals throughout New Zealand an opportunity to make their voice heard – this is called levy consultation.