From 1 April 2016, ACC levy rates went down. This means in 2016/17, we'll be putting $450 million back into the pockets of New Zealand businesses and individuals.
- Current year's levy rates and your individual work levy
- From 1 April the residual portion of your levies will no longer be collected. Find out more, go to: residual portion of your levy will be removed
- Find out more about motor vehicle levies, your ACC rego levy and vehicle risk rating
- Do you ride a motorcycle, scooter or moped? For levy information go to: motorcyclists and levies
Your levies go towards:
• getting you the help you need to get you back, regaining your independence if you’re injured
• helping to fund the work we do to keep accidents from happening in the first place.
Have you ever wondered:
• how we calculate and set your levies
• how we collect your levies
• what levies you pay?
Before levies are set each year, we ask for feedback from businesses, communities and individuals throughout New Zealand – it's called levy consultation.