On 1 April 2017, the average Work levy rate will go down by 10% for the next two years, compared with the 2016/17 rates.
The Motor Vehicle rates come into effect from1 July 2017 – we’ll give you more information closer to the date.
- Current year's levy rates and your individual work levy
- Find out more about motor vehicle levies, your ACC rego levy and vehicle risk rating
- Do you ride a motorcycle, scooter or moped? For levy information go to: motorcyclists and levies
Your levies go towards:
• getting you the help you need to get you back, regaining your independence if you’re injured
• helping to fund the work we do to keep accidents from happening in the first place.
Have you ever wondered:
• how we calculate and set your levies
• how we collect your levies
• what levies you pay?
Before levies are set each year, we ask for feedback from businesses, communities and individuals throughout New Zealand – it's called levy consultation.