This is the website of New Zealand’s Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC). This page explains the layout of the website. For information about the role and structure of ACC, see Overview of ACC.
This website is divided into four main sections, which can be accessed through tabs at the top of the page:
- Making a Claim This section has information on how ACC can help if you or someone you know has been injured.
- Preventing Injuries This section has information about how to reduce the incidence of accidents around the home, workplace, school, sports field and on the road.
- For Business This section has information for self-employed people, shareholder-employees, small, medium or large businesses, and advisors.
- For Providers This section has information for treatment providers who provide services to ACC clients.
You will also find the following links at the top of the page:
- News This section contains the latest news from ACC.
- Publications This section has links to documents published by ACC. Documents may be downloaded directly from the site, or an order can be placed for hard copies, free of charge.
- About ACC This section has background information about the history, structure and legislation relating to ACC. It also contains media releases, reports and strategy planning documents.
- Contact us This section explains how to contact ACC.
- Site help This section has information on how to find the information you need on the site, how to download software, and how to print pages from the site.
In compliance with New Zealand e-Govt standards, this site is designed to be accessible for users who are visually-impaired and those who do not use a mouse.
Adjusting text size
To increase the size of text on the screen, click the larger A which is found near the top right of every page. To decrease the size of the text, click the smaller A.
Alternatively, on a PC press the Ctrl key, and use the up and down arrow keys to increase or decrease text size. On a Mac, press the command key and use the up and down arrows.
The following two sections contain legal statements about the information on this website. A link to the Disclaimer and Copyright and Privacy statement can be found at the bottom of every page on the site.
Last updated: 15 December 2008