This page states the Disclaimer, Copyright and Conditions of Use for material on the Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC) website. The Disclaimer section explains that ACC accepts no liability for information on this site. The Copyright section explains that unless stated, information on this site is the property of ACC. The Conditions of Use section allows individuals to personally use information from this site if they follow the stated terms.
The information provided on the Accident Compensation Corporation’s website is intended to provide information about our services and products. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information set out in this website is accurate. However, visitors to this website are advised that:
- the information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand and other official guidelines or requirements
- ACC does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise, for any action taken, or reliance placed, as a result of reading any part, or all, of the information in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this website
- all links and references to other websites or organisations not within ACC are provided for convenience only and are not, and should not be taken as, endorsement of those websites or any information contained in those websites
- ACC does not necessarily endorse any website or organisation which has links to ACC’s website.
Except where stated, the content on this site is the copyright of the Accident Compensation Corporation. It may be reproduced for personal or in-house use without formal permission or charge, with acknowledgement of ACC’s copyright. For permission to use the information on this website for any other purpose, please contact the Webmaster.
This website provides links to other sites. Permission to use copyrighted materials from other sites must be obtained from the copyright owner.
Publicly-accessible texts and images
While the content on the ACC website is publicly-accessible, all content (text, images) is the copyright of ACC.
Copyright queries should be directed in the first instance to the Webmaster.
ACC only licences users to download and print content (including images) subject to their adherence to the following Conditions of Use. By their use of the content (including images), users agree to follow these Conditions of Use:
- The content of the ACC website may not be used for any commercial purpose without permission from ACC. You may download and print text and images for your own personal and non-commercial use only. Educational institutions may make print-outs and photocopies for distribution to students.
- The content (including images) may not be re-published in print or electronic form without permission from ACC.
Users are not permitted to download content (including images) in order to mount them on their own servers for public use, or for use by a set of subscribers. Downloads of text or images to a server for access by third parties is strictly prohibited. Individuals and institutions are encouraged to make a link to the ACC websites subject to our Conditions of Use.
It is not in our interest or that of our users to have uncontrolled subsets of our content available elsewhere on the Internet. Our content is continually updated and regularly modified.
Last updated: 15December2008