If you’re self-employed, a non-PAYE shareholder-employee or an employer in New Zealand, you’ll receive an invoice for ACC cover. To find out more about your invoice, click the invoice guide under your business customer section.
We’ve listened to what you had to say about our invoices, and as a result we’ve made changes to their design and layout. Now they’re clearer, easier to read, and shorter in length, but still show all the information you need.
As a business customer you’ll receive your new-look invoice from 1 July 2016.
- Invoice guide for small, medium or large business
- What you need to know as a small, medium or large business
- CoverPlus invoice guide for self-employed
- CoverPlus Extra invoice guide for self-employed
- What you need to know as a self-employed person
Reviewed: 16 June 2016
Updated: 1 July 2016