At ACC we aim to provide a high standard of service at all times. If you’re unhappy about our dealings with you, please let us know. We want to resolve things as quickly and fairly as possible.
Issues are often cleared up quickly and easily when they are raised with the people who understand the details of your situation. So please contact your relationship manager, or their manager, and raise your concerns with them.
If you don’t feel comfortable contacting your relationship manager or their manager, or have tried discussing the matter with them and you are still not satisfied, you can contact ACC and ask for the Customer Support Service. For more information on how the Customer Support Service works, see our brochure ACC2393 Working together to resolve issues (PDF 364K)
If you do make a complaint or have a concern, ACC will in all cases:
- take your concern or complaint seriously
- be committed to settling it in a fair, open and respectful manner
- resolve it as quickly as possible
- treat you with courtesy
- keep you informed at all stages
- take responsibility for working with you until the issue is settled
- not discriminate against you because of it.
Last updated: 8 February 2010