Supplier managers work with you to help you understand how ACC works, and how our policies and processes relate to providers.
We work with:
- contracted suppliers of treatment and rehabilitation services, including District Health Boards (DHBs)
- primary care and allied health treatment providers and support staff, including:
- medical practitioners
- practice managers.
Your supplier manager can:
- manage ACC’s relationships with suppliers and providers
- monitor supplier and provider performance
- deliver education and support learning about ACC’s policy and procedures, and providers’ obligations when working with ACC clients.
To contact a supplier manager in your area, see Supplier manager contact details.
Reviewed: 15 August 2016