CoverPlus Extra (CPX) renewals
CoverPlus Extra (CPX) is an optional cover product for self-employed people or contractors. It allows customers to choose how much income they want to be covered if they have an accident and can't work. We'll pay compensation based on the nominated level of cover and cover option.
CoverPlus Extra is especially suited to those who:
- have fluctuating income, either yearly or seasonal
- want to apply for more or less cover than their actual income
- are newly self-employed with no earnings history.
You can find more information on CPX under our types of cover:
What you need to know about CPX in 2021
CoverPlus Extra (CPX) invoices are issued annually from 1 April. The renewal letters are sent a month prior starting on Monday 1 March 2021.
CPX customers have until 26 March to ensure their policy details are correct and make any changes on MyACC for Business.
If you haven’t registered already, it’s free and easy to do so.
- 1 to 26 March: Review your policy details. If there are no changes, you don't need to do anything. The policy will auto-renew on 1 April.
- 1 April: CPX invoicing begins.
- Payment is required 30 days after the invoice date.
If you have any questions about CPX, contact us by email.