In response to COVID-19 we’re closing our branches, but we’re still here to help. Find more information on our COVID-19 section.

For business

Find out about the levies you pay, cover options, invoicing, and ways to pay. More about managing workplace injuries and workplace health and safety.

If you're self-employed you can choose how much of your income you want to cover in case you’re injured and can’t work. The less cover, the lower your levies.
Workplace Cover is our standard cover for all employers. It provides cover for your employees' rehabilitation and weekly compensation after an injury.
You could reduce your Work levy through the Accredited Employers Programme (AEP). AEP lets you manage employee’s injuries by ‘standing in the shoes’ of ACC.
Contact an approved workplace safety auditors to arrange a visit to your workplace. They can audit for the Accredited Employers Programme (AEP) or Fleet Saver.