Changes to Accredited Employer monthly claim file submission
We're making it easier to upload Accredited Employer monthly claim files
We're changing the way Accredited Employers (AE) and their third party administrators (TPA) upload AE monthly claim files.
To provide a more robust and secure method for uploading your monthly claim files, we're moving away from the sendAER desktop application to our online platform MyACC for Business. This is part of our wider plan to consolidate our technology platforms.
From 1 December 2021 you'll be able to access this new service via MyACC for Business and submit your monthly claim files online.
I'm an AE, what do I need to do?
To get started, you'll need to register your Accredited Employer Programme account with MyACC for Business. You will receive an email invitation from us in early July. If you haven't received this by then, please let us know.
There are two steps to set up an MyACC for Business account:
- Verify you as the administrator
To start off we need you to set up a profile. To keep your profile secure you'll need to verify your identity using a Microsoft, RealMe or Google account. You can choose which account provider to use - you'll need to use the same one each time you log in. We don't receive your login information, and this doesn't need to be a business account.
2. Link your profile to your AEP Account
We then need you to link your profile to your AEP account in MyACC for Business. You'll need your Accredited Employer contract number to set up your account.
After you've registered you can:
- Check your details and update your profile
- Invite other people in your organisation and/or your TPA to your account and assign them permissions. Please note, your name and any changes you make will be visible to other people with access to the same AEP account.
I already have a MyACC for Business account, what next?
If you have administrator access for your registered AE account, you're able to:
- Give access now to others in your organisation, or your TPA, to upload your monthly claim files, and
- upload your monthly claim files after 1 December 2021
Please get in touch with the MyACC for Business team if you need assistance or administrator access.
I'm a TPA, what do I need to know?
You'll be able to upload monthly claims files via MyACC for Business from 1 December.
There are three steps you'll need to do first:
- Each Accredited Employer for whom you upload monthly claims files will need to register for MyACC for Business first. The Accredited Employer will then set you up as a user for their account. If someone else in your organisation does the Monthly Claims Files submission, please let them know who that person is.
- For each Accredited Employer that sets you up as a user, you'll receive a registration email from MyACC for Business. When you, or the nominated person in your organisation, receives this email, please click the ⟨Accept⟩ button. You'll need to sign in using your RealMe, Google or Microsoft account.
- Once you're signed into MyACC for Business you'll be able to manage the monthly claims files submission process for each of the Accredited Employers who have given you access. You won't need to sign into each Accredited Employers MyACC for Business account to complete submissions.
How do I upload files?
We’ve created a simple user guide which explains how to do this.
I need some help, who do I contact?
If you have any technical issues, feedback, or haven't received a registration invite, please contact the team at MyACCforBusiness@acc.co.nz
Once the new service is up and running, you'll need to uninstall the sendAER application from your desktop, as this will no longer work after 1 December.