Availability of Provider ACC Digital Services Weekend of 9 March
Over the weekend of 9 March 2019, ACC will be switching to a new version of our online case management system, which will affect Provider ACC Digital Services.
Here are the indicative timeframes of service availability during the weekend of 9 March:
|Service||Friday 8 March (PM)||Saturday 9 March (AM)||Saturday 9 March (PM)||Sunday 10 March (AM)||Sunday 10 March (Starting at 12 PM)||Monday 11 March (AM)||Monday 11 March (from 8 AM onwards)|
|Queries||Available but won't show recent submissions||Service unavailable||Available|
What this means for you:
- From the evening of Friday 8 March to 12 pm, Sunday 10 March, you can submit forms. However, you will not be able to query recent submissions.
- From 12 pm, Sunday 10 March, you will not be able to access any provider ACC Digital services and not be able to submit the following forms online until 8 am on Monday 11 March:
- Invoice submissions and queries (eBusiness Gateway, SendInvoice, SOAP/API)
- Injury Claim submissions and queries (eBusiness Gateway, Healthlink eLodgement, SOAP/API)
- Vocational Rehab forms
- Home Care Support services forms and reporting
- Sensitive Claims Engagement forms
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.