Our offices are open to the public in orange traffic light areas. In red, Whangarei, Auckland, Rotorua, Whakatane, Gisborne and Whanganui offices are closed. Further COVID-19 information.

Get independent support

Contact the organisations below for free advice and support with ACC claims.

How to get independent support

The organisations below are independent of ACC and can offer you free advice about ACC claims. You’re welcome to contact any of them directly to ask for help. Anyone with a claim-related question or issue can access this service.

Other community groups such as Citizens Advice Bureau and Community Law may also be able to help you.  

Who to contact

Way Finders

Way Finders can help with a wide range of claim-related questions and issues. They can help you understand what ACC support is available to you, or help you navigate our processes. They are committed to enabling better outcomes for our culturally diverse communities, and supporting people’s sense of rangatiranga (self-determination) through a manaakitanga (holistic wellbeing) approach.

Contact details

Way Finders
Phone 0800 273 030 
Email info@wayfinders.org.nz

Workplace Injury Advocacy Service (WIAS)

The Workplace Injury Advocacy Service specialise in work-related injuries and issues. Their service is available to all ACC clients and people from all backgrounds.

Contact details

Workplace Injury Advocacy Service
Phone 0800 486 466
Email advocacy@nzctu.org.nz

Last published: 30 October 2020