Our call centres will be closed 25 to 26 December 2023 and 1 to 2 January 2024. For more details on site and call centre closures over the Kirihimete Christmas period, visit contact us

Are you receiving weekly compensation over the holiday period?  View our weekly compensation payments dates.

Alternatives to MyACC

If you’re unable to use MyACC, learn how to request support, including weekly compensation, and submit information about your injury.

On this page

    Why can't I access MyACC?

    Our self-service online platform, MyACC, is now back online for most clients following the discovery of apparent fraudulent activity. 

    Read more in our Newsroom

    Media release - 7 December 2023

    We have temporarily reduced some functionality, introduced additional identity checks and restricted access for a small number of clients. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

    New users

    If you are trying to register for MyACC and you get a message saying your registration code is invalid, or you have not received a code, you may not be able to use MyACC yet while we are working on improvements. The team are working to get access available for you as soon as possible.

    If you need to apply for weekly compensation to cover your income while you are off work because of your injury, please contact us directly.

    If you need to request other support or submit information related to your injury, do this by completing the relevant forms below and sending to us. We can also help you through our branches, contact centre, and via email.

    Learn about the support we offer

    Existing users

    We limited the access to MyACC for some accounts while we work to get MyACC fully up and running. Some MyACC accounts have been locked as we need to make some extra checks.

    In the meantime, if you are an existing MyACC user and are unable to log in, please contact us and we will look into it getting your account unlocked.

    You can still get support and services from us by using the relevant forms below. 

    Requesting support

    Covering my income if I can’t work

    We’ll pay up to 80% of your income as weekly compensation if you can’t work or perform all your usual work activities because of an injury we're covering. This means you'll still get paid while you recover.

    If you’re unable to use MyACC, contact your recovery team or our contact centre to get set up for weekly compensation.

    Phone 0800 101 996

    Learn more about weekly compensation

    Travel and prescription reimbursements

    If we cover your injury we may be able to contribute to expenses when you travel for treatment. We can also help with costs toward treatment and prescriptions for your injury.

    Request reimbursement by completing the relevant form and emailing it to us. We’ll make a decision about your application as soon as we can.

    ACC250 Travel expenses reimbursement

    ACC249 Prescription reimbursement 

    Email clientpayments@acc.co.nz 

    Submitting a medical certificate

    To submit a medical certificate, please attach it to an email and send to us. Make sure you email your new medical certificate to us before the current one expires to ensure your weekly compensation continues to be paid.

    Email claims@acc.co.nz

    Transitioning back to work

    Weekly compensation is reduced when you partially return to work and also receive income from wages. Let us know what hours you work each week by completing the ACC038 and emailing it to us.

    ACC038 My weekly earnings information 

    Email clientpayments@acc.co.nz 

    Learn more about the support we offer

    If we cover your injury we can help with aids and equipment, childcare and education, transport, accommodation, and counselling and therapy.

    Types of ongoing support

    Contact us

    If you have any problems or want to know more about how we can help, talk to your recovery team or contact our claims team:

    Phone 0800 101 996 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm)
    Email claims@acc.co.nz

    Send us your application

    If you live in Northland, Auckland, Waikato or Bay of Plenty:

    ACC Hamilton Hub 
    PO Box 952
    Hamilton 3240

    If you live in Taranaki, Manawatu-Whanganui, Hawke's Bay, Wellington or the South Island:

    ACC Dunedin Hub
    PO Box 408
    Dunedin 9054

    Last published: 7 December 2023