Manage your business account online
With MyACC for Business you can:
- update your contact and business details so that we can correctly calculate your invoice
- view a timeline of your invoice and transaction history
- download electronic copies of your invoices
- check what you owe and pay your invoice by direct debit or credit card
- set up direct debits so you can pay your invoice over six or 10 months.
If you're having issues registering
If you're having any trouble registering or want to give feedback let us know.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 222 776
ACC Online is now read-only but is available for claims reporting. Go to ACC Online
If you've already signed up to MyACC for Business:
- the login button will take you through to RealMe
- login to MyACC for Business using your RealMe username and password.
To register for MyACC for Business you’ll need:
- your ACC number or Inland Revenue number
- a mobile phone number which we’ll send a confirmation code to
- a RealMe login.
Agents and advisors
If you're an agent or advisor, you'll need to complete this form first: