A new digital service for sole traders, contractors and small to medium businesses to manage their ACC levies.
ACC Online is still available for claims reporting and agent access.
Updates to MyACC for Business
We’re getting ready to launch some new features in MyACC for Business. You’ll still be able to access and make changes, but you may not see these updates until mid-March.
This means from 19 February the information you see will stay the same until we complete new features.
We're currently experiencing issues with registration and login for customers using MyACC for Business with Safari browser - our team is working hard to resolve this. If you'd like us to let you know when it's sorted please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you've already used MyACC for Business
- Select the login button above which will take you to RealMe
- Then log in to MyACC for Business using your RealMe username and password.
To register for MyACC for Business you’ll need:
- your ACC number or Inland Revenue number
- a mobile phone number which we’ll send a confirmation code to
- a RealMe login.
- If you don’t already have one you can set one up as you register for MyACC for Business.