A new digital service for our small to medium business customers to manage ACC levies.
Right now you can:
- check and update your business and contact details
- check your levy information and invoice
- pay your levy by credit card or internet banking
- invite another person to manage your MyACC for Business account.
We’ll be extending features and access options for larger businesses, agents and intermediaries soon.
ACC Online is still available for claims reporting and agent access.
MyACC for Business will be unavailable Sunday 20 August between 6.30am and 2.30pm for scheduled maintenance.
If you've already used MyACC for Business
- Select the login button above which will take you to RealMe
- Then log into MyACC for Business using your RealMe username and password.
To register for MyACC for Business you’ll need:
- your ACC number or Inland Revenue number
- a mobile phone number which we’ll send a confirmation code to
- a RealMe login.
- If you don’t already have one you can set one up as you register for MyACC for Business.