ACC24 Register as an ACC health provider
Complete this application to register as an ACC health provider.
What you need to fill out this form
Before you start, please ensure you have the following:
- a digital copy of your annual practising certificate
- your work contact details
- your health provider index number (if known)
- the vendor ID for the organisation you work for (if applicable)
- if you're one of the following health providers, decide to be paid hourly or per patient:
- occupational therapist
- speech-language therapist
When you have all the relevant information, please allow around five minutes to enter it, as the form can’t be saved.
Self-employed or setting up a new practice?
If you’re self-employed or setting up a new practice, you’ll also need an ACC Vendor ID to enable us to pay you for the services you provided. This can be obtained by completing the ACC111 Vendor Registration form.
Complete the form below: