Our branches are open to the public in alert level 2. Our Auckland branches remain closed. Find more information on our COVID-19 section.

Tell us if you're no longer trading as an employer or shareholder

Use this form when you're ceasing to receive shareholder remuneration through your company or you're ceasing to employ staff.

If you're already registered for MyACC for Business, log in and select the ceased trading option. 

MyACC for Business

If you're completing this form on behalf of someone else, use MyACC for Business or contact us. 

Email business@acc.co.nz
Phone 0800 222 776


When we collect, use and store information, we comply with the Privacy Act 2020 and the Health Information Privacy Code 2020. For more information read our privacy policy.

Our privacy framework

Complete the form below:

Your personal details

Your company details

If you don't provide this information we'll use the financial year end date of 31 March.

Your earnings details

What type of levy do you pay?