MyACC is a new way for you to access and manage information about your injuries and supports online.
Right now we're piloting MyACC with a pre-selected group. It's available by invitation only.
We’re in the process of testing our new tool to make sure it’s the best it can be when we roll it out widely to everyone.
Business customers and agents can use MyACC for Business to manage their levies online.
MyACC for Business
There is a range of things you can do via MyACC and we’re continuing to add more.
So far, if you're participating in the pilot, you can:
- manage your profile, eg contact details and personal details
- details about your claim, eg injury type, diagnosis updates, initial treatment provider
- ACC and case owner contact details
- apply for:
- weekly compensation and view information about past and upcoming payments
- taxi pre-approvals
- home help
- basic equipment, eg shower stools
- travel reimbursement
- a call-back from ACC
- submit pharmaceutical expenses for a refund