Multiple employer adjustment

Who is this form for?

This form is for individuals who have multiple sources of income, for example, a mixture of PAYE wages and non-PAYE shareholder remuneration, or PAYE earnings from multiple employers, and have been charged ACC levies exceeding the maximum liable income level for a levy year.

If you’re eligible, ACC will refund any overpayment.

The minimum and maximum income you’ll pay levies on

Who is this form not for?

You do not need to request an adjustment if you:

  • receive one type of income from one employer, for example, PAYE wages or non-PAYE shareholder remuneration
  • are self-employed only.

What do I need to do before submitting the form?

Complete these tasks for all levy accounts related to the adjustment, including employers and the individuals (self-employed account).

  • Add or update bank accounts in MyACC for Business so we can promptly refund any overpayment.
  • If you’re an agent, please link to all related ACC accounts in MyACC for Business.
  • If you’re an advisor, please complete an ACC1766 authorisation form.

ACC1766 authorisation

Login to MyACC for Business


Details required

Summary of Earnings

To process your adjustment, we require a Summary of Earnings from Inland Revenue, for each requested tax year. Please ensure the Summary of Earnings document supplied includes the 'Detailed Income Breakdown’ section.

Your privacy is important to us

For more information read our privacy disclaimer.

Our privacy disclaimer

Having trouble with this form?

If you're experiencing issues completing this form, contact us so we can help.

Phone 0800 222 776