About MyACC for Business
We’re committed to making it easy for you to do business with us. With MyACC for Business you can update your details, check what you owe and access claims reports anytime.
Register for MyACC for Business
With MyACC for Business you can:
- Go paperless – set your preferences to receive your invoice by email
- Update your liable earnings to ensure you get the most accurate invoice possible
- Use live chat to talk to a customer service representative
- View and download your employer claims reports
- View, pay or download your levy invoices
- Check and update your details
- update, renew or cancel CoverPlus Extra
- invite a delegate to manage the business account on your behalf
- view and download your account activity timeline
- See and redeem subsidy offers (if eligible)
If you’re managing more than one business, you’ll be able to manage all of your accounts using MyACC for Business. You'll see all accounts that you manage on your home page after you log in.
To access your MyACC for Business profile you’ll need:
- a Google, Microsoft or RealMe account.
To register each business you’ll need:
- the ACC number or Inland Revenue number
- an email address or New Zealand mobile phone number
If you need help using MyACC for Business
Find out what to do if you have issues with MyACC for Business, get tips for managing your account and find information if you’re an agent and advisor using MyACC for Business on behalf of your customers.
If you have any questions or want to know more, contact our business team:
Use live chat through MyACC for Business
Talk to us using live chat:
Log into or register for MyACC for Business