HealthSecure user registration form
Use this form to apply for a digital certificate as an individual user.
ACC is acting on behalf of NZHSRA to process digital certificate applications for ACC and the Ministry of Health.
What you need to fill out this form
- Your organisation’s contact details, including a named, main contact person.
- The user’s contact details.
- Provide security question responses for future identification: date of birth, mother’s maiden name and challenge phrase.
- Check if you have access to a CD drive needed to install the digital certificate (we have a workaround if not).
- Know which applications/systems you’d like to access eg ACC eBusiness gateway, CareConnect, Special Authority, etc.
When you have all the relevant information, please allow around five minutes to enter it, as the form can’t be saved.
If you need help to complete this form, please call NZHSRA (New Zealand Health & Disability Sector Registration Authority). NZHSRA is facilitated by ACC.
Phone 0800 117 590
Complete the form below: