You can use MyACC to get the help you need from us quickly and easily. MyACC is an online service you can access from your phone, tablet, or computer.
MyACC is a way for you to self-manage information about your injury and supports online.
It makes it easy for you to:
- check your payments from ACC
- update your details
- contact your case owner or recovery team
- let us know information about your return to work
- check when your medical certificate may expire
- upload your medical certificate when it's due
- generate an ACC pre-employment check report.
Request support such as:
- weekly compensation
- reimbursements for travel or medication
- support equipment for around your home
- home help.
How to get set up on MyACC
If you want to use MyACC to manage your claim, get in touch with us. We'll send you an invite with instructions to help you set up your account.
Phone 0800 101 996
If you've already received a MyACC invite through an email or text, you can already register.
If you need more help
If you need help using MyACC or are having trouble registering or logging in, we have tips for using MyACC.