MyACC allows you to manage information about your injury and supports online.
MyACC is a new way for you to manage information about your injury and supports online.
We'll send you an invitation to MyACC if you're likely to need, or are receiving, support such as weekly compensation.
If you've received an invitation, you can register now.
Benefits of using MyACC
MyACC makes it easy for you to:
- check your payments from ACC
- update your details
- contact your case owner or recovery team
- let us know information about your return to work
- check when your medical certificate may expire.
Request support such as:
- weekly compensation
- reimbursements for mileage or pharmaceuticals
- support equipment for around your home
- home help.
MyACC is available to those people who have a recent injury who are likely to need extra support in their recovery, and those already receiving support from us.
If you're having trouble accessing MyACC, check out our troubleshooting guide.
If you have a question about whether you are eligible for MyACC emails us.