You can use MyACC to get the help you need from us quickly and easily. MyACC is an online service you can access from your phone, tablet, or computer.
MyACC is a way for you to self-manage information about your injury and supports online.
It makes it easy for you to:
- check your payments from ACC
- update your details
- contact your recovery team
- let us know information about your return to work
- check when your medical certificate may expire
- upload your medical certificate when it's due
- generate an ACC pre-employment check report.
Request support such as:
- weekly compensation
- reimbursements for travel or medication
- support equipment for around your home
- home help.
How to register and join MyACC
If you want to join MyACC to manage your injury claim, complete the form. You'll receive a unique registration code and instructions to help you get set up.
If you need more help
If you need help using MyACC or are having trouble registering or logging in, we have tips for using MyACC.