On this page
Registering for online services
To use MyACC for Business you need to have a RealMe, Google or Microsoft login.
To use our online services for Providers you need to register with a RealMe login.
As a registered user, you’re responsible for keeping your username and password confidential.
Where the correct username and password have been entered, we may act on any action taken without further enquiry.
You should never disclose your username or password to anyone else, including our staff.
If you believe the security of your password has been compromised, or you become aware of any unauthorised use of your username or password, you must
- change your password immediately, and
- call our Business Customer Centre
- call the RealMe helpdesk if it's about a RealMe login.
Business customer centre
Phone 0800 222 776
Phone 0800 664 774
You're responsible for ensuring that your own computer is secure. This includes taking all reasonable steps to:
- prevent someone from misusing or getting unauthorised access to your computer system or to our services online
- make sure your computer system and data are free of computer viruses and all other forms of corruption.
- provide security to protect our website, online services and your information, and
- collect data to help us identify suspicious activity.
Acting on behalf of someone in MyACC for Business
When you're using MyACC for Business either representing an Agent or Advisor organisation or with delegated access, you’re saying that you’re authorised to do so by the levy payer for whom you're using the service.
Agent or advisor organisation users
An agent or advisor organisation can apply for access to MyACC for Business which provides access to levy payer information.
As an agent or advisor you must:
- make sure that all users accessing online services on behalf of your organisation have the authority to do so;
- accept responsibility for any actions undertaken using online services by all users connected to your account;
- have written authority to act on behalf of any levy payer linked to your portfolio; and
- ensure that access is immediately revoked for any staff that leave your organisation.
At registration, you must nominate an administrator.
The administrator can set up user accounts for other members of your organisation. These members need to access online services using their own RealMe login before they can activate their user account.
Advisor administrators can:
- create and manage portfolios
- manage access for other users from their organisation.
- de-link clients from the organisation's portfolio
Agent organisation administrators can also:
- create and manage portfolios
- manage access for other users from their organisation
- link clients to the organisation’s portfolio
- de-link clients from the organisation’s portfolio
If you're self-linking to your levy payer clients, explicit authorisation to act on their behalf must have been provided through your engagement with them. We may ask for evidence of this at any time. If evidence cannot be provided or the levy payer reports you have accessed their information without their authorisation, your organisation’s account may be suspended.
Provider services - Viewing cover or claim information
If you have registered for provider services, you may view some cover or claim information online. A claim is when your health provider applies to us for cover for your injury.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information is accurate. If any information about your cover or claim is incorrect or incomplete please contact us and, if appropriate, we'll correct the information
Access to MyACC, our online service for clients is by invite only.
Other online services
Other online services include forms, calculators, email and phone message alerts.
This website contains a number of online forms you can use to send us information.
When completing an online form you must:
- fill in all required information, and
- ensure that the information you supply is true and correct.
We calculate your levy using information that has been provided to Inland Revenue. If you enter different information into our online calculators, the levy calculated will be different. Please note that calculations made using our online calculators are not quotes or estimates and that the final invoice(s) you receive from us overrules any calculations run via this tool.
The GST rate is determined by the date of the original invoice and may differ from the rate illustrated. The current GST rate is 15%.
Responsibility for damage
It's unlawful to intentionally cause damage to this website or to any electronic facility or data we own through the knowing transmission of any program, information or code.
We're not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss caused in any way as a result of the use of online service, or this website.
Email and mobile phone message alerts
Registered users of our website may subscribe to receive mobile phone text and email alerts, for example, reminders to pay levies and submit medical certificates.
We do not assume liability for any loss resulting from reliance on receiving or not receiving an alert, or reliance on information contained in an alert
We can provide help with online services during our business hours. While reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that our online services support is accurate, we assume no liability for any inaccuracies, or for any loss resulting from reliance on the support provided. We may discontinue our online services support at any time.
Changes to the website
We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or online services at any time.
Responsibility for damage
You must not intentionally cause damage to this website or to any electronic facility or data we own through the knowing transmission of any program, information or code.
You must not knowingly or recklessly use or attempt to use online services for a purpose for which it was not intended, including any unlawful purpose.
Suspension of access
We may restrict, suspend or disable your access to this website or our online services at our discretion.
This website is governed by New Zealand law and the Courts of New Zealand who have exclusive jurisdiction.