Contact our provider relationship team
Kirihimete Christmas period
Queries received after 22 December 2023, until 7 January 2024 will be responded to after the 8th January 2024.
If your query is urgent, please contact us via:
What we do
Engagement and Performance Managers can help you understand how we work, and how our policies and processes relate to you.
Engagement and Performance Managers:
- manage the relationship between ACC and health providers
- monitor and work together with you to resolve any performance issues
- help you understand our policies and processes, and your obligations when working with our clients.
Resolving issues together
Our resolving issues together document explains how Engagement and Performance Managers work in partnership with you to address any issues you may have working with our recovery teams.
Some issues that should be raised with Engagement and Performance Managers:
- you feel you’ve done everything you can to resolve the issue without success
- there’s miscommunication you can’t resolve
- your communication or relationship with our recovery team is strained
- there seems to be a lack of knowledge and you’re not sure what to do next
- you frequently raise similar issues to a team leader, which get resolved but keep recurring.
Send your query through to our provider relationship team and we'll respond within two business days.
If you’re contacting us about a serious event or there is the potential for high risk, notify us immediately by calling our Provider Contact Centre, number below the form.
Please do not use any client details within this form.
Contacting us about a serious event?
Notify us immediately about a serious event or potential for high risk. It is important that you speak to a person rather than leave a message. Examples include threats, potential or actual harm to a person or property, inability to continue service provision, potential or actual privacy or contract breaches, or potential media attention
Phone 0800 222 070
Your privacy is important to us
For more information read our privacy disclaimer.