Our offices are open to the public in alert level 2 areas. Our Auckland and Hamilton offices are closed. Find more information in our COVID-19 section.

Treatment and recovery

What we need to know about your patients treatment and recovery. Including making referrals, getting prior approval and assessing if they can return to work.