Our offices are open to the public in alert level 2 areas. Our Auckland and Hamilton offices are closed. Find more information in our COVID-19 section.

What we cover

Find out what we do and don't cover, treatment we can help pay for and what you need to know if you're travelling overseas or visiting New Zealand.