Our branches are open to the public in alert level 2. Our Auckland branches remain closed. Find more information on our COVID-19 section.

Tell us if you're no longer trading as a self-employed person

If you're no longer self-employed or contracting, use the form below to let us know so we can cease your account.

If you have a MyACC for Business account, log in and select the ceased trading option. 

MyACC for Business

If you're completing this form on behalf of someone else, use MyACC for Business or contact us. 

Email business@acc.co.nz
Phone 0800 222 776

You'll need to know your earnings information for the last two years of trading if you haven't already filed this with Inland Revenue.


When we collect, use and store information, we comply with the Privacy Act 2020 and the Health Information Privacy Code 2020. For more information read our privacy policy.

Our privacy framework

Complete the form below:

1. Your personal details

2. Your earnings details

Have you filed your last two years of final earnings?
If you don't provide this information we'll use the financial year end date of 31 March.