Tell us if your business has ceased trading

Released 28/01/2020

If you’re no longer self-employed, working as a contractor, managing employees, or you have sold or are closing your business, you can easily cancel your ACC policies using MyACC for Business.

On the Overview page, click the ‘Tell us if you have stopped trading’ link at the bottom of the relevant policy and provide us with the details needed to close your account.

MyACC for Business

If you haven’t registered for MyACC for Business but need to let us know you’re no longer trading, you can do so using our online forms.

Stopping self-employment or closing your business

If you have any questions about this update, contact us.

Contact Us