Search results for ‘’

1267 results found

What to do if you're injured

Find out what you need to do if you're injured. Your treatment provider will make an ACC claim on your behalf.

Getting back to work after an injury

If you’ve been receiving weekly compensation from ACC, we can help you recover from an injury and get you back to work as soon as possible.

Giving support as an advocate

You can give ACC clients informal advice on their claim, based on your own experiences or expertise. Find out how to become an advocate.

Make a complaint

If you have any concerns about a decision ACC has made or the service ACC provided, you can make a complaint or discuss your concerns with ACC.

Travelling for treatment and rehabilitation

If you have to travel a long way for your treatment or rehabilitation, ACC may be able to organise and pay for petrol, buses, taxis, flights and accommodation.

Help at home after an injury

If you have an injury covered by ACC, you may be able to get help around your home. This is so you can make a fast and safe return to your everyday activities.

Financial support if you have a permanent injury

If you have a life-long injury that ACC covers, we may be able to give you financial support as a one-off or an ongoing payment.

Support with childcare and education after an injury

If you or the child you care for have an injury covered by ACC, we may be able to help support the child’s care and education.

Referring a patient for rehabilitation

If your patient is ready for the next steps in their recovery, you can refer them to a rehabilitation programme. You’ll need to get pre-approval from us first.

Working under a contract

We work with providers under different contracts. Find out if we have a contract for the services you offer, how the contracts work and how to apply.
Page 1 of 127

Next >