I'm injured

What to do if you’re injured, types of injuries we cover, different ways we can support you, and getting help with a claim.

If you’re unhappy with a decision we’ve made, there are a few different people you can talk to. You can also make a complaint or have the decision reviewed.
When we get your claim, we look at the rules set out in the Accident Compensation Act 2001 to see if we can cover your injury.
You can choose someone to talk to us about your claim on your behalf. You can give them authority in a number of ways, and give different levels of access.
You can give our clients informal advice on their claim, based on your own experiences or expertise. Find out how to become an advocate.